Wednesday, April 1, 2009

busy, busy...


I know it's been awhile since I posted last, but I do have 2 good reasons why...

One is because hubby and I took a vacation to the Caribbean, taking a week long vacation. We visited Key West, Grand Cayman, and Ochos Rios. We had a blast and it was much needed!!

grand cayman
{the blob is a sting ray!}


key west, fl


The second reason is that I was getting things ready for a show I am going to be in this weekend!

It runs for 4 days, so I've heard it's a pretty big show! If you live in the area, be sure to stop by!
I'll post photos of my booth this weekend.
If anyone needs direction give me a call!!

3 comments:

Stephenie said...

Glad your back...That picture of the ocean is just BEAUTIFUL!!!! I bet you had an amazing trip...Can't wait to see more photo's..
Stephenie

Tracy said...

Wow those pics look like nothing but a great time! I loved my trip to Key West..I love how laid back it is. And the key lime pie? Hopefully you had a slice! Good luck at your show this weekend! I am sure you will do very well ; )

Charlene said...

Saw you mentioned on Dawn's blog 7 thought I would pop over to see you. Hope your show goes well. I loved your ocean picture. I did a post on the California coast today. Funny... beach theme is in the air. Hope you had a blast on your trip. It really inspires you to get away doesn't it? Your jewelry is pretty.