Friday, October 31, 2008

romantic holiday trees


I had a pretty creative weekend last Saturday and Sunday, some of the things I made were these romantic lace trees. I went through my lace collection and used them on these trees. I put some sets up on my etsy page for sale.




There is thre different sets, white and ivory, pink and blue, and blue and white combos.
I made some for myself for when I redo my sunroom in the shabby chic look. Stay tuned for the progress of that makeover!
Leave them out all year round or use them for a romantic holiday!

Leave them out all year round or use them for a romantic holiday!

have a happy halloween everyone!!

5 comments:

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

I love lace.What a creative ideal you had.

Alisa Noble said...

It's good to know that there is another glittery egyptologist wanna-be out there! :)

Your lace trees are so pretty!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE those!!! Just beautiful, so romantic :) Great job!

Hugs,
Amy

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Emily,
Your lace trees are very pretty. i read your post about the craft show. i did one a couple of weeks age with my cards and a few altered items...I won't be doing that again. A lot of work and little $$$. Your tabel looked great.
Deb

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Just love these!