Monday, October 20, 2008

holiday arrangements

I've been real busy at work lately, trying to get my quotas done of Christmas arrangements. Yes I know, Christmas. But at least it get me excited for the holidays!
Here's some recent creations I have made....

Pumpkin basket arrangement with mums, sunflowers, hydrangeas and fillers.



Magnolias, berries, roses, and fillers in another fall piece.




And the starting of Christmas, I have been getting some strange looks from customers lately, "Christmas already??" I've been trying out some new design techniques, what do you think?



I really liked how this arrangement turned out. You can't really see it but it's in a beautiful red and gold mosaic glass container, perfect little sparkle!



We have gotten in a lot of black pieces for Christmas, the look is very dramatic I think!
I'll be posting more in the future, I only have about 800 more to do... wish me luck!

7 comments:

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

800 more ? Oh my gosh ! You are going to be a busy little girl .Well I'll let you get back to work love, LOL .

Sweetie said...

Your arrangements are beautiful!
Sweetie

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Emily :)
You have the touch for flower arrangements and will be very busy to get 800 done. Also like your finds:) and can't wait to see what you will do with them. Don't you just love to find bargins :) very sweet pink jar.
Take care.
Deb :)

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Your arrangements are beautiful! I love the magnolias.

Fleur de Bee said...

LOVE that dramatic black!!! It is so beautiful. I think it is my fav over the other ones which are very pretty too! I can't believe how many you have to get done..eek! No blogging for you lol!

CIELO said...

Beautiful arrangements... and I love your blog banner; it's very sophisticated... thank you for visiting the house in the roses.... so nice meeting you!

Blessings

cielo

Tracy said...

Beautiful! You better get to work! You have a LOT to do ; )