Tuesday, July 1, 2008

great find of the week...




I've seen these cuties here and there, the Bailey's Cream and Sugar pieces; I've always kicked myself for not picking them up. Then last week when I was at a sale I spotted them on a table with a bunch of other things on it. I had to get them immediately before someone else did!





For $3 they were a steal!


They are so cute!!



They are now living on the top shelf of my hutch. I think they will be very happy there :)

This is going to be my new feature every tuesday, great find of the week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have those too! I love those smiling faces. Too cute. Now that's a great find-good for you. Your hutch looks so nice.
Elsie

CIELO said...

So cute! and thanks for stopping by my house in the roses the other day! It's nice meeting you

Happy 4th!

cielo

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Emily,
Happy dance for you and your great deal:) !!! Happiness is a great deal and the find of the day. Happy 4th.
Warmly, Deb

Michele P. said...

that WAS a great find! very pretty, and they look so happy in their new home on top of your hutch!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

I've never seen those before! How cute!!
Penny