Sunday, June 29, 2008

pretty petals



These beauties were left to us in our garden from the original owners of our house. Every June they blossom and its just spectacular! The rose bush itself is pretty large and is in a great location so I'm able to see it every morning.


I'm have no idea what kind of rose bush it is, all I know is that it's beautiful! Anyone have an idea what kind?










Today is the last day to enter my giveaway! Tomorrow I'll be picking the name!! Good luck and thanks for entering!!

3 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Emily,
Thanks for visiting me. I love the rose bushes, so beautiful. I bet they smell great! :). I'm turning into a happy face nut:). This blogging is so cool. I do have penpals and love getting and sending letters. Blogging is so Quick. I hope Monday is my Day to Win a Prize. Warmly, Deb

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Emily,

Your Roses are absolutely stunning, what a beautiful color. Isn't it so great to have flowers in your garden? Hope you are having a happy summer week.
xo lidy

Joanne Kennedy said...

Those roses are beautiful! I hope mine do as well as yours. Any hints on taking care of roses?

Hugs,
Joanne