Thursday, September 3, 2009

night out on the town

This weekend the hubby and I are off to New York City with my Sister in law and her husband to visit our friend who lives in Brooklyn.  I've been making many different purses for the local shops I sell in. So I finally took the time to make myself one. 


This fabric has been one of my big sellers with my small clutch purses I make.  I also had this beautiful royal blue satin that I thought would look great with the black and white fabric.  In my bits and baubles drawer I found this lonely earring, I took the clip off and make into a pin that I can take on and off. I can't wait to use in the city!

I do custom orders if anyone is interested in this clutch.

2 comments:

Eileen@Star'sFault said...

Such a pretty, elegant little bag! Have fun with your night on the town!

Blessings ~ Eileen @ Star's Fault

Alisa Noble said...

Very pretty! You're going to be stylin' in NY!