Thursday, August 21, 2008

our coco


I want to introduce you all to my little princess. Here and there I've talked about her, but she is a big part of my husband and mine life at home, that I thought I would show you more of our puppy.




Coco at 4 weeks.

We got her when she was 2 months old, so little and cute, we knew she was the one for us. I wanted a cute name for our new girl, after thinking and thinking of a name, I came up with Coco after Coco Chanel, the designer.



Almost two years later she keeps us entertained, going after animals on t.v. and just by cuddling with us. But she still has her puppy energy and puppy characteristics by getting into the garbage among other things. She's only 8 pounds but she can jump about 4 1/2 foot high.

She always cracks us up and we love her so much, so I'm sure you'll be seeing more of her!

6 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Emily,
I just Love your Coco :) She is just darling and I love her markings. Nothing like the unconditional love of a pet.
Warmly, Deb

Joanne Kennedy said...

Oh what a sweetie pie! So cute! I want to hold her and give her a kiss. She still looks like a little puppy! Just darling.

Hugs,
Joanne

Anonymous said...

That's my grandpuppy! What a cutie pie she is and what a personality she has! Always fun having her here for a visit. Love, Mom

Unknown said...

Coco is so CUTE!!!!!

I just read through your blog and LOVE it!! Your shop is fabulous too! I hope you dont mind if I add you to my blog list :)

Hugs,
Amy

w00ts up said...

Very cute! She seems like a happy puppy and a great cuddle buddy!

said...

Coco is adorable. Perfect name for her.

And your blog banner is gorgeous!